- Our textbook has a website which you can log in using the code written inside the textbook. Once logged in you can watch the videos they provide.
- The New Boston has a long list of Java screencasts similar to mine, but with a Boston accent.
- The Khan Academy, of course, has a bunch of computer science videos. He uses Python.
- Hacker CS has videos on Java and data structures. Most of what they have right now is too advanced for 145 (but perfect for CSCE 146).
- MIT's 6.00 is their intro to programming class. They have their lectures online. They use Python.
- Stanford has CS 101, which you can sign up for free. It starts on February 2012.
Monday, January 9, 2012
I created a bunch of screencasts (link also on the right sidebar under "Videos") which I will be posting here as we cover the relevant material. However, if you don't like my screencasts you have a plethora of other choices. Below I list the ones I've found that I like the most.